Thank you for your interest in our Costa Rica Citizenship Program which is one of our most economical program at $95,000 USD. Please see the following steps below:
Please see the following six steps below:
- Step 1: You will send us (CA Citizenship) a scanned high resolution copy of your passport and birth certificate.
- Step 2: Upon approval from our due diligence department (which takes 24 hours) we will issue you with an invoice for the first payment of $35,000 USD. This invoice will include CA Citizenship’s complete bank credentials
- Step 3: Upon receipt of your $35,000 USD first payment, we will start the application process. Within 4 weeks you will be required to report your nearest Costa Rican Embassy, Consulate or Commission (the location of which will be determined at the launch of your application, and forwarded to you) for an interview.
- Step 4: In week 4 we will make an appointment for you at the Costa Rican Embassy so you can do your fingerprints and photos. Your ID will be processed in San Jose and shipped back to that Embassy within 2 weeks from that appointment.
- Step 5: In week 6 you will receive your National Identity Card. At this stage of your application process you will be required to pay CA Citizenship a further $40,000 USD. You will then need to return to your Costa Rican Embassy/Consulate/ Commission where they will once again take a copy of your fingerprints and take more photos, this time for your passport application.
- Step 6: In week 8 you will travel to your Costa Rican Embassy/Consulate/Commission for receipt of your Costa Rican Passport. A final payment of $20,000 USD paid to CA Citizenship will be required then.
If you have any other additional questions please feel free to call or message us at any time. Our contact numbers are or WhatsApp +50250173888
We look forward to working with you!
General Manager & CEO