El Salvador Citizenship By Investment Program
The Republic of El Salvador is the smallest country in the region with nearly 21,500 km2 of area and a population over 6 million, making it the most densely populated country in Central America. El Salvador shares frontiers with Guatemala, Honduras, and coastlines with the Pacific Ocean.
Its economy is dominated by agriculture, the manufacturing sector, and tourism, as it offers a variety of beautiful beaches perfect for surfing, a nice weather, and very friendly people. The colon was the official currency of this country but in 2001, the government replaced it with the US Dollar.
What legally results from obtaining a second citizenship is that the person now has dual citizenship. Whether or not the person can legally claim dual citizenship is dependent upon if the person’s second country requires the person to renounce their first citizenship before taking on the second.
El Salvador allows Dual Citizenship
When a person obtains a second citizenship, that person takes on the nationality of a second a country, along with all of the rights and responsibilities accorded there. These rights can be very beneficial and may include the right to live, work, study, and travel without restriction, not only in the second citizenship country but also in all other nations with which that country has travel treaties.
Recently, El Salvador opens up the possibility for foreigners to obtain a dual citizenship through Citizenship By Investment programs.
Methods for Obtaining El Salvador Second Citizenship
There are multiple ways that a foreigner can obtain a second citizenship. For example, a foreign worker may be offered a permanent job position from a company located in a different country and could become eligible for citizenship as a foreign employee or by getting married to a person born in that country.
If neither of these options is available, a foreign may also take the option of one of the many citizenships by investment programs that are offered by different countries around the world.
El Salvador Second Passport benefits
Some of the benefits the applicant receives with a citizenship from El Salvador are:
- Receive Passport and National Identity Card within 45 Working Days
- Free 2hr Consultation by Phone
- One of the Top-40 Passport in the World
- Visa Free Travel to more than 110 countries
- Access to all 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- Passport has 5 year validity and renewable for life
- No Minimum Residency Required
- Driver’s License Included
- Full Medical Included
- Pension Programs Included
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Live and Work anywhere in Schengen Area without Visa
For further information on Salvadorian CBI, please contact us at contact@CACitizenship.com
You can read also:
- Citizenship by Investment in Central America
- Guatemala Citizenship By Investment Program
- Nicaragua Citizenship By Investment Program
- Belize Citizenship By Investment Program
- Citizenship by Investment latest news
- Citizenship by Investment free consultation