The effects of globalization have meant that people are moving out of their countries more than ever before. For some, it’s for employment reasons; for others, to enjoy the delights of seeing other parts of the world and finally many people are seeking a second home so that they can choose where they spend their time and use their wealth without any restrictions.
Different countries are offering Citizenship by Investment program which allows an applicant to gain the citizenship of country by investing in form of donation or real estate investment specific amount which help in forwarding country economic, infrastructural and development initiatives.
For example, these are the cheapests Central America Citizenship by Investment Programs:
- Guatemala Citizenship by Investment Program $75,000
- Belize Citizenship by Investment Program $80,000
- El Salvador Citizenship by Investment Program $85,000
- Costa Rica Citizenship by Investment Program $90,000
- Nicaragua Citizenship by Investment Program $100,000
Of course, there are always some formalities, but the Citizenship by Investment program makes owning two passports quite straightforward and in a matter of a few months the second passport is issued and you can enjoy the rights and freedom of living in two countries.
Some key reasons you may wish to live permanently or have access to another country:
- To safeguard your wealth from excessive taxation
- To avoid persecution in your country of origin because you belong to a minority
- To avoid the requirements of you and your family being forced to participate in military service
- To avoid subjecting yourself to the risk of terrorism
- To gain from two choices for employment purposes.
- To get that peace of mind that you have that second place to go.
In a nutshell owning a second passport gives you a new found freedom that you only dreamt about but can now become a reality. Some passport holders may not be welcome in other countries and find it difficult to get a visa for a holiday let alone employment. The countries that fall under the Citizenship by Investment Program all offer passports that are easily acceptable by other countries. Once you have dual citizenship it makes you feel like a true world citizen.
Financial Benefits of the Passport by Investment program
Many people complain about paying scandalously high taxes of with very little in return. Having dual citizenship gives you more choice in the way you manage your money. You can avoid the high price of owning wealth by shifting your money between your dual citizenship countries with no questions asked. This means you can avoid the burden of paying too much tax. If you operate a business in your country of origin taking up a 2nd citizenship means you could expand to your second country and you will be welcomed with open arms.
How to get a second passport through Citizenship by Investment (Passport by Investment Countries)
It’s not a difficult process once you have chosen your preferred country but CtrustGlobal is authorized by most countries that offer the Citizenship by Investment program to submit an application on your behalf.
Once you have selected a country you will need to choose which investment option suits you the best.
Most countries offer two choices – either:
- Investing in real estate which you will own
- Giving a donation to your chosen country’s economy.
The 7 Stages of processing your application
- Acceptance into the program
- Submitting the required documents
- Background security checks
- Processing of comfort letter
- Oath of allegiance to your new country
- Issuing of certificate of citizenship
- Issuing of new passport.
Dual Citizenship also known as dual nationality allows an individual to be a citizen of two or more countries simultaneously and enjoy the rights and benefits offered by these countries. Attained in various ways, dual citizenship can provide you numerous benefits:
- To overcome your present nationality limits on your investment, exposure to taxation on your income, capital or assets worldwide.
- To overcome the negative attitude towards you if you are a citizen of a isolated country or unpopular state
- To overcome your passport / traveling limitations and to avoid the forced military services for you or your children.
- To avoid the terrorism risks arising of your nationality.
- To have an alternate citizenship
- To become a permanent resident into a heaven on Earth
A second passport is an insurance for freedom of life, wealth, assets and travel. It’s better to be insured before opportunity fly. Obtaining a second passport provide you legal right to live and work in the other country as a citizen.
A second passport is the best protection for your life, your money and your freedom. Most people obtain a second passport for the very simplest of reasons: peace of mind.
By acquiring a second passport, you become a multinational sovereign individual with unbeatable financial privacy.
Most if not all civilized countries recognize dual nationality. Having Dual Citizenship promotes an understanding of and connections to the world; therefore benefiting all countries both politically and economically.
Obtaining a second passport is essential to the overall economic process. The ties to an individual’s country enable him to promote his home country’s goods and services abroad. Not only can a second passport offer more economic liberty and financial success, but it can serve as a key to reducing taxes and protecting one’s assets.
You can read also: